Sign in to follow this  

Any suspension company that will do a good job on an 02' YZ250F?

I've been looking at several companies but none seem to jump out at me. Particularly i've been looking at Enzo, but the thought of paying $400 for their subtanks scares me away. Unless the subtanks make some drastic improvment i'm not interested. Can anyone suggest a good suspension company? (I live in Socal by the way. :cry:

Your money would be well spent at Enzo. And sub-tanks are an add-on. You would be surprised at how much of a difference a revalve for your weight makes. Search the suspension forum for Sub-tanks you'll find tons on them, I dont think its so much lower speeds it helps, its higher speeds is when you can tell a difference if I remember correctly. My 02 has been revalved by them and it was worth every penny. I actually spoke to Ross Maeda, the owner of enzo, at the Atlanta SX this past year, convinced me that I def. needed heavier springs for my weight (180lbs), I decided to pony up the rest for a revalve. My friend also had his YZ250 done when he bought the bike in 2000, and it feels awesome still. Just my thoughts on them.

I did the rear end on my 426 by W.E.R Suspension...havent tried it yet, been waiting 3 months for the last few pieces!! :cry: will try it this weekend, cant wait...ill try to remember to post results afterwards :cry:

John Curea with MX-Tech does great work. He even gives you his cell number so if you need to fine tune it after words, all you have to do is call him up and describe to him what the problem is. I have nothing but good things to say about John and his crew.

Call Darryl at ACME in Hesperia (760) 949-6794

or George at ESP in the San Fernando Valley (818) 951-9144

Both are top notch for Yamaha's.