Sign in to follow this  

James Stewart shoulder surgery

James just got done with surgery on his shoulder from his crash on his klx110 when he cased a double on it. More info later when I get it out of my sister after she talkes to him again, just wanted to let you guys be the first to know, even before any of the motomags :cry:.

James just got done with surgery on his shoulder from his crash on his klx110 when he cased a double on it. More info later when I get it out of my sister after she talkes to him again, just wanted to let you guys be the first to know, even before any of the motomags :cry:.

'

your sister knows James Stuart? :cry:

Yea, she is one of his best friends. I should know more tomarrow, she said that he had just come out of surgery a while ago and was getting a MRI done on it.

naw, this cant be..... kinda hard to believe.... why doesnt your sister tell him about TT and sometimes (when he has time) make technique posts on here.... it would be cool.... Have you ever gone riding with him.... I didnt know this tid-bit of info.... now i know.. pretty cool :cry:

Naw,,,

That happened on his little publicized Grande Canyon jump. :cry:

Yea, she is one of his best friends. I should know more tomarrow, she said that he had just come out of surgery a while ago and was getting a MRI done on it.

One of his best friends?

Woah,,,, easy,,,, I need oxygen,,,,,,,

We got a TT'r who is the brother of James Stewart's best friend? Dude, you rule. When do we get free passes? :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

naw, this cant be..... kinda hard to believe.... why doesnt your sister tell him about TT and sometimes (when he has time) make technique posts on here.... it would be cool.... Have you ever gone riding with him.... I didnt know this tid-bit of info.... now i know.. pretty cool :cry:

Unfortunatly my sister is kind of a little prick and wont ever let me go with her when she hangs with him. I bug her about it all the time, but she is going to get me into his 19th birthday party hes having, so maybe I can get to know him better then. I did go to his 18th birthparty last year, which is where my sis met him to begin with and that was pretty cool got to talk to RC as well not long after he had had his knee surgery. It was at his parents house and OMG if you guys could of seen his personal track, it looked to be about 4x the size of the Dayton SX, absolutely massive. Im definetly taking my camera this year, and which reminds me, if you guys really dont beleive me I can go get a pic of my sis and James from his 18th party from lastyear.

You mean this track. Ive gotten the chance to ride there and it is so awesome.. But very intimidating.

Not sure on the surgery story, but I will make a call and find out. I do know he just rode at Dade for a round of the Gold Cup here in florida on Sunday...

bubbaland1.jpg

bubbabikes.jpg

widetrack.jpg

Awsome, were all waiting. Pic's,,, that's what we need. You are assigned to the case, don't let us down. :cry:

Wholy Schmidt,,,,, Ask and you shall recieve. This board never ceases to amaze me.

The caller on the radio called in Saturday night and said Stewie was taken away, how could he have ridden Sunday? Or did he crash Saturday and Sunday??? :cry:

!!! I say post the pictures of your sister and bubba just so we can see what ur sister looks like...we have all seen bubbas pic. :cry:

My sis is on the left of the picture and her friend is on the right or the picture on the other side of james.

100_0802.jpg

Dam,,,,

Regular Hottie's!!!!!

No wonder he's smile'n :cry:

Yabut, ask your sister why she dyes her roots brown! :cry:

No, wait till after the party to ask that! :cry:

Dam,,,,

Regular Hottie's!!!!!

No wonder he's smile'n :cry:

Yabut, ask your sister why she dyes her roots brown! :cry:

No, wait till after the party to ask that! :cry:

Hey,,,,,,,