Sign in to follow this  

DonO & KSPP

Okay...now that all of the weekend Hurricane festivites look like they are over...when can us Tampa boys schedule a tour of KSPP from DonO ?? I'm not sure what is gonna happed with DHP due to everybodys funked up schedules......

In the interim....we need to get back with the program !!!

I'm gonna have to put Scotty in therapy soon !!!!!

It has to be a Sat.(can't be this one cause the bike is stripped down right now waiting on parts) or one of my Fri.'s off cause Sunday's is FTR race day's and you know the only 2 weekends I have off from the DP stuff.

Don :cry:

Okay, the HS#3 isn't till the 24th so assuming my parts come in today, I get them all installed and the bike back together, get more of my trees cut up and hauled to the curb I "might" could go THIS SUNDAY (17th). Ain't making no promises but it is looking good based on the above so far.

Let me know who is in.

good thing I read his thread. I was gearing up for the race this weekend, and would not have known about it changing to next weekend since they dont have preregistration. Thats a long drive just to go get pissed. :cry:

I'd like to join you guys if I may. I'll probably try croom saturday to see if the one ftr loop is ridable too.

I'm hosed till the 30th...I've got 2 company picnics this weekend and the weekend of the 23rd and 24th the GF want's to take me to the beach for the weekend :lol: :lol:....

Oh yah...and the 31st I gotta take the kiddies Trick or Treating.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sooooo.....Saturday the 30th ?? Anybody ??? is this thing on ??

I wish I could go but I gotta take the old lady to the beach and it's off to the drag races on Sunday at Bithlo.

Looks like the next time I'll will get to ride will be at Palatka.

Give us a report on the conditions at Croom- I have been thinking it is about time to play hookie and go riding on a week day there. :cry:

KPPSP is a waterpark for Quads!!!!!!

Went there yesterday and the place is still underwater. Every trail (couldn't ride at all) is waterlogged. It will probably take a good 2-3 months to get dry again.

Crooms is high and dry. But the ftr trail needs to be reflagged. It is hard as heck to keep any speed at all when you are constantly trying to figure out where the path just disappeared to. I rode a good solid 5 hours, lost 5 pounds and beefed the guns up a bit from tossing the 450 around.

We will probably miss the palatka race, so I'll be riding crooms again this next weekend too. I got more pounds I can afford to lose. :cry:

Alrighty then....unless we get a glowing report about an Ocala hotspot...it looks like we are going to Croom !!!

That's cool though, I need a controlled enviroment to dial in my suspension better....

If I can find some markers I'll throw some on a few trees and try to piece the route back together.

Before they all got blown away the route was an excellent ride. I would rank it one of the best for tight single lines.