Sign in to follow this  

Finger Lakes State Park?

Anybody been there lately?

I was there a couple of years ago, 2002 maybe, with a bunch of my friends and it was a really cool place. We didn't ride much of the woods and stuck to the track, but it was pretty cool. Apparently they just had a Loretta Lynn's qualifier the weekend before we got there and the track was in really good shape and stayed that way the whole time we were there.

The bleachers and tower were also really cool to have when you wanted to take a break from pounding laps.

So is it still a good place to ride? I need to get out of IL and do some riding at differnt places! :cry:

I went there for a Loretta's Qualifier in 2003. Sounds like it was pretty much the same. Sorry that I don't have any newer information than that.

was there about month and a half ago. track is good shape best trails are on the opposite side of the road you drive in on, or east side of staging area. trails are quad rutted bad.

free washing when you finish riding!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been getting lots of rain in the midwest area of Missouri, so the place will be a mud pit for alittle while.

If you want to see some other riding areas in MO/KS, look at my website at www.kcrider.com

If you liked Finger Lakes, you should drive down another 2 hours and hit Chadwick in Southern MO up or even Milford Lake(School Creek) in Junction City, KS

Finger lakes is pretty good, but the atv's have alot of the trails rutted up real Bad!! And you dont want to go right after a rain,There are GIANT mud holes,they'll swallow you up. I think St.Joe state park is alot better its by Farmington,Mo. :cry:

I went to a race there about a month back, and the MX track setup was AWESOME! the track seemed much longer than it used to, and their wasn't any (don't clear it you die) type jumps. like someone else said, don't go there unless it hasn't rained for a week, because it sucks when wet.