Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Action anyone??

Has anyone got the new Motocross Action yet this month?? I keep checking the mail to see if it's there but nothing yet...

I can't wait to read the left handed compliment they will surely give the new bike (all the while praising the YZ450 for all of it's wonderful engineering wizardry). :cry:

I got my November issue last week. Don't recall anything regarding the CRF450. There was a test on the CRF250 - MXA said "if you can find a better bike, buy it." I'm sure the YZF will still beat it in the shootout.

I got the Dirt Rider last week. They did a test on the 450 and say they think it could be the best bike ever.

I love to read MXA and Transworld, they're my top two rags. BUT, I just can't get over how MXA calls EVERY factory or hopped-up bike "possibly the best bike we ever rode." Is it me or did they call Pastrana's bike, Voss' bike, and a couple other PC and Varner modified bikes the "best ever"? :cry:

Transworld bike tests are a joke. Every bike is "possibly the best (insert displacement here) class bike of (insert model year here) and is a serious contender for the (year/size) shootout"

The only bike I've ever seen them rip apart was the Husky 450. And even MXA found some high points to that bike. :cry:

Shiz kids, lets be honest. The top bikes from each player have been pretty damn sweet the last 2-3 years.

Dirt-heads are sitting in a pretty good position if they have around 6k sittin' around.