Sign in to follow this  

Looking ahead

How far infront of you are you looking ahead on a single- track course. I was at about 5 feet then i moved to 12 feet and my lap times have improved alot. Also do you have any suggests that might get me going faster on single track?

-----------

1987 Xr250r- 909 Team talls, Millville tires, maier

plastics, ufo universal mx fender, cycra bark busters, k&n airfilter,white brothers e-series, snorkel removed, and many more experiments.

1961 Honda 90

As I was told by a factory Husky rider years ago, you can only ride as fast as you can see. Look to the next turn!

Any body know what ever became of Mike M?

If you can keep your eyes on my back you will be going faster.Just ride smooth at this weekends race you will do OK. Your at lot faster than you were last year. See ya at Sunday uncle Scott

Ride with faster people and you'll get faster. Also ride more, workout so you don't tire easy, after all that buy some riding technique videos to work on trouble spots.

I think the one problem most beginners have is following the guy in front of them, instead of just passing them right away. Even the pro's on ESPN fight with this. Watch Bubba or RC just blow past guys then watch someone else catch a guy then sit there for a while waiting for a good line to pass.

Good luck,