Sign in to follow this  

GREENVILLE, TX. MOTOCROSS or BRUSHY CREEK? anyone ride these????

Hey guys, just wanted to know if these two tracks were any good, or if you have any suggestions of a good track anywhere East or in the Dallas area that are open for practice on Fridays and saturdays! Thanks, my bro is coming up this weekend and we wanta take the family ridin! Please Help, THanks Clayton Darst :cry:

It is not a track, but have you ever been to Muenster (Red River Riding Area)? It is a lot of fun and especially if you are taking family. About 2500 acres on the Red River, bluffs, hillclimbs, river crossings the works. Miles and miles of trails. Maybe 1-1&1/2 hours North of Dallas. :cry: :cry: :cry: from me.

I've been to the one in Greenville. It's called Badlands MX. It is a very nice track with a lot of big and technical jumps. It's a SX type layout. When I went, I didn't get to ride the main track, we were there for the big pitbike race they had last summer. But it looked like a very fun and well maintained track. :cry:

I've been to the one in Greenville. It's called Badlands MX.

There is a track in Greenville called crazy enough "Greenville MX" Adam Chatfield use to or still does own it, not sure. Than there is Badlands in Celeste. Two different tracks...

www.noconamx.com , www.mcafeemx.com both have open practice on weekends and I bet if you call the guy at McAfee he will let you practice on Friday too.

Caddo is a track just 8 miles south of Greenville, Here

is the link to the track. They normally allow practice all the time but this weekend is a TQRA race.

Nocona is the best! I think it's 80 miles north of Dallas.

The best dirt i've ever ridden on.

Man..I miss Nocona and Mosier...

oopss...I forgot Sheady Grove (or is it "shietttty grove"?)

I've been to the one in Greenville. It's called Badlands MX.

There is a track in Greenville called crazy enough "Greenville MX" Adam Chatfield use to or still does own it, not sure. Than there is Badlands in Celeste. Two different tracks...

www.noconamx.com , www.mcafeemx.com both have open practice on weekends and I bet if you call the guy at McAfee he will let you practice on Friday too.

What happened to Shady Grove?

I will remember that track forever; it's where I cleared my 1sr ever tabletop.

Shady Grove is not open any longer. Village Creek is open practice on Saturdays. www.villagecreekmx.com