Sign in to follow this  

Cockpit Video

The term "Chair Force" is a slang term. Just like Fly Boy, Jar Head, Leather Neck, Squid and so on. You called ME a boy. And "suck" is your mouth. This is also slang or jargon.

I do not in ANY way dishonor the military or those who serve or served. You came at ME, I came back…you try and compare apples and oranges.

The air campaign was a success because ALL branches worked together. Mr all hi mighty, The angles are there for everyone….I never said airmen where not and have not lost their lives or have given honorable service..It is tragic when anyone looses their life serving their country to only have people spit on them for serving it…

As for The Joint-Chief-of-Staff comment…good on ya…I don’t know what they said, I’m talking reality not politics..gotta justify costs some how…So, how is the living on an airbase…, lots of money spent on your DORMS huh…(just to mention one)..Been there, done that. I should have joined the Air Force. Not your fault though.

As for the maintenance malpractice, we, once again, are talking about two different things. Do you speak of the flight control issue on a Strike Eagle…If so, there was no SOP. That is why the one got out of jail. Not their fault. It was just an honest mistake. No warnings that the part could be put in backwards/upside down. There is now though but only after one took their life in fear of going to prison…not the Pentagon

And for this quote “I don't know what you did in the service but I work on jets currently. I am highly qualified to speak on the subject”… Please, enlighten me; I would love to know what you know. Maybe you could teach me something about “jets” as a whole. Physics and Theory, gas turbine engine operation, factors affecting flight, and so on..NOT just one particular jet. The branches use each of their aircraft for what it was meant for. It is hard to compare each jet and say one is the best at everything. A lot of factors are at play. Many Air Force jets a AWESOME… they are also newer (for the most part) and had more money to spend…(imagine that) Not an expert so I can not argue on this point…

But here I go again..On my soap box..just been slow here today and guess I felt like stirring the pot again..Oh well…quitting time..later..and good luck, I’m done with this, it could go on for days,,,I don’t have time for that..bike gets back tonight from the mech…riding time.PEACE

:cry:

I tend to agree with Viper... the term "Chair Force" may just be simple slang to you, but it comes across as demeaning to anyone in the Air Force. Yes, most people in the service (regardless of branch) have poked fun at their sister servicemen and women. But the great majority would never say something demeaning directly to the serviceman. It's called common courtesy to those serving in the profession of arms. Those who serve (and have served) will understand what I am talking about.

I have served for 20+ years now and am extremely proud of that. I am also very proud of the fact that I have served alongside Sailors, Soldiers and Marines in various hotspots around the world. I spent 10+ of my 20 years in various special operations assignments working VERY closely with some absolutely fantastic people from sister services. And there were times when we might "talk smack" about each others services. But that was ALWAYS done lightheartedly and NOT to intentionally "stir the pot".

As they say in the military... if you can't play nice with others - we have a program for you.

:cry:

Did you read the post that they had..they are both just rambling on..where did you pull the SHEE_AT from you are talking about...about using slang terms and being disrespectful. I too am in the service and have been called everything from baby killer to hero...and your point is…. Skrub used Chair Force..get over it. Most of you (not all) are a bunch of whining ass babies anyways..from MY experience…and they know who they are…… :cry: Get a clue man…I do not think he was dising the Air Force..that is not what it was about and if it was SO WHAT….Thank You Please Drive Through…. :cry:

As for your program...The Air Force needs to realize this is the military. Just because you do not get along that is not always need for a "program". Typical answer from that branch... A little disciplne goes a long ways. :cry: