shoulder problems?

Anyone else here have a messed up shoulder. Thanks to my old skateboarding daze I have dislocated mine 4 different times. Last time being a few years ago. I was just wondering if there was any kind shoulder brace for riding or should I just not worry about?

• Experts

I have torn rotator cuffs on both shoulders and I find the best thing is shoulder exercise in moderation. Don't over do it. Pushups are fine. Work up to about 30 . 50 seems to agravate mine. Some free weights but not too much.

I have also seen a chiropractor which has helped.

Dwight

How long you are looking for recovery is also a factor to consider and depends on extent of the injury. I had a fairly minor rotator cuff injury on July 1rst and is finally getting better. My problem was my job was specific enough to just agrevated the shoulder continuously so it never got time to really recover.

i crashed over a double about 6-7 weeks ago, cant remember when it happened, but i broke my shoulder blade and fractured my collar bone, the bones healed fine and i started using it again and i found out that i also tore my deltoid muscle and im in the process of rebuilding it. I just got my first ride today and i did fine.