Sign in to follow this  

Works Connection Skid plate and Rad Braces for the 05

mxfever14, We are still a little over a week from finishing our skid plates and other '05 products for the CRF450. I don't know what they are listing on their website, but they definately don't have the '05 stuff yet. We are still working hard to finish the CRF stuff up, and it is very close to being done. Thanks for your patience...Eric

mxfever14, I know it's not much of a help to you, but I will call them and find out what they are listing and hopefully it will save others time and returns in the future. Thanks...Eric

Thanks Eric, Where is the best place to get them the earliest. I am assuming your website or do places like Rocky Mountain and BTO get inventory right away? If I place an order now will it ship once they are ready? I am just going to return the package from BTO

We are currently accepting BOs and if you are on the list via ordering through our website or giving us a call, the items will ship out to you immediately when they are finished. We also have distributors and dealers that are already on the list and all products will ship to everybody within a day or two. We go by the old first come, first served basis to keep everything cool. We will definatley have everybody on the list covered, it will be a matter of maybe a day or two difference in delivery is all. Thanks...Eric

Cool thanks. I called BTO this morning and they told me that it was a mistake on their parts and to just refuse the package when it arrives and they will give me a full refund. I then went on to your website and back ordered them so I should get them sent out after when they are ready. Thanks for all the help....