A street sunday 10/17

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We parked near the trees last time, Corey, right off of A street there... I've got a map I'll post as soon as my SLOOOW computer gets it loaded!! ? I'll likely come Keith's way, up the 215. ?

As far as which direction, I'm sure we'd go (or TRY to go!) anywhere you & Flynall would like to take us! ? Heck, I'd be willing to try the 'turn of death' again, now that I know what's coming at me at the top of the hill!! ?

OK, sounds interesting. I think I want to go. Doesn't look like I will be motocrossing that day anyway since my YZF is down. ? I have learned a HARD lesson. I need to get a new top end on my yzf because I didn't check my air filter enough. Turns out the big ring came off the airboot which holds the airfilter in place! Dirt is everywhere! ? Looks like I will be riding Hondas for a while.

OK, sounds interesting. I think I want to go. Doesn't look like I will be motocrossing that day anyway since my YZF is down. ? I have learned a HARD lesson. I need to get a new top end on my yzf because I didn't check my air filter enough. Turns out the big ring came off the airboot which holds the airfilter in place! Dirt is everywhere! ? Looks like I will be riding Hondas for a while.

Oh, NO! ? Well, you'll get pretty used to that CRF!

Oh, BTW, Corey, I am NOT dualsport either (but not afraid of a little street action, if only to get from point A to point B! ?)

Dang it I want to go. But I seriously doubt I'll be able to pull it off. Getting back home at 5:30 last Saturday after riding A-street didn't go over to well with the little lady. I was supossed to go to lunch w/ her and her mom. ? :cry: Guess I forgot. ? Have fun and I'll catch up on the next ride. BTW going to LW today after work. Buehhler? Buehhler? ?

Big,

I think you should take her to lunch at the Perris Drop Zone... ? She would really like it. Have somebody else bring your bike and gear, sneak off the the bathroom. Tell her, "This may take a while......" You can think of some lame excuse as to why it took so long while you are out riding..... No that won't work, so Bring her to the drop zone and buy her a tandem jump. They'll fix her up with some hunk tandem instructor and she'll be happy to let you ride for hours... Oh well, I tried....

I got my YZ engine back from Thumper Racing. It is now a 280 with Kibblewhite valves and springs. It also has a 150 watt stator so I can dual sport with some serious lighting. I'll probably have it going by Sunday, we'll see.

Quentin blew another fork seal Sunday evening... His orange bike is making us see red and green. Red for being pissed at the thing and green as it exits my wallet...

See ya all Sunday..

think you should take her to lunch at the Perris Drop Zone... She would really like it. Have somebody else bring your bike and gear, sneak off the the bathroom. Tell her, "This may take a while......" You can think of some lame excuse as to why it took so long while you are out riding..... No that won't work, so Bring her to the drop zone and buy her a tandem jump. They'll fix her up with some hunk tandem instructor and she'll be happy to let you ride for hours... Oh well, I tried....

Wait, I think thats a GREAT plan! ? Think about it, Josh! Besides, I need my spotter! ? :cry:

See ya all Sunday..

Sweet! ?

What time are you guys riding and where are you meeting???? Looks like I can make it this time. ?

Not to whine TOO much, but 8am was AWFULLY early with an hour drive from San Diego last time! How about 8:30...I know DOC likes to get going EARLY...

So 8:30 at the trees?

?

Astreetmapr.jpg