Sign in to follow this  

good mod for a DRZ110

I was wondering, if you could have one mod that I dont already have(springs, bars, seat and cover,and a custom stock pipe that works better than the real stock one), what would it be? I want it to be "raceable" at the local pit bike races. I was thinking of a clutch, but what would you pick?

The clutch would be cool but I am getting out motored like crazy. Do what every you need to do to get a faster motor.

PUT A 110 HIGH DOME PISTON OR A 134 KIT. THE BEST MOD IS 150CC KIT 14 HP. PAXRACING.COM DID MY BIKE.

Crower makes the sickest motor's for 110's right now, they cant be touched. Next fastest would probably be the new TwoBros 134 race head for it.

All Crower 160 Motor`s Must Be Back East In Ca Pax Racing 150 Our WINNING The Mid Size Class

WOW!!!! :cry: Ijust went on to crowers web page & checked it out then called them today!! I spoke with them about there 160 stroker kit!! Well they are the hottest thing going right now. They have a complete stroker kit with a free forth gear drum included for around $1500.00 :cry: I am sending them my 134cc motor for the upgrade 160 stroker motor!!!! So my 134cc Takagawa big bore kit is up for sale (with max 3 hours on it) any buyers?? :cry: Let me know........Thanx

How much? Im short on money but trying to be a good dad . Its tough when paying 650 a mo in support. Id like to bump up his bike.

I'm not sure yet on the price, as I haven't got it off the bike yet!!! But PM me & keep in touch as I will get it off pretty soon. I am thinking of selling other mods from the mike as well :cry: Thanx

What else do you have for sale? I've got money burning a hole in my pocket!

Award900, I have alot of stock parts, and after market parts such as Wheels, forks stock & KX60 & KX65 w/front wheel & tripples, ect. What are you looking for? PM me, Thanx