Sign in to follow this  

Pipe opinions

Have the yosh on two and the acropovich on the other, both have different power characteristics, but I think I liked the shorty I cut down just as much, personal preference.

does it make 500$ worth of a difference?

No.

I have a full Yoshi system.

It would have been worth maybe $200 - $250.

It'll get to the rev limiter quicker, and has a tiny bit quicker throttle response. But that's it.

I call it nothing but "Bling Bling". :cry:

I have the Ti4 slip on only. I noticed a little bit more bottom end. Plus it feels like the power band is more useable to my riding style. I like the pipe a lot, but is it worth over $400.00? Not really. But when you buy from Pro Circuit you ALWAYS pay. Durability wise I made it all season with out blowing the packing out. I finally blew it out at my last race. :cry:

Not worth the money, if you're looking for a good performance increase look at some aftermarket cams, they are a lot cheaper than an exhaust system and give a bigger impact.

I just put a CHM pipe on my 04 rmz and what a differnece it made. They are real nice because they dont make a ton of noise, but they make awesome power. They only DB at around 95. Put a 180 main jet in with the full system and you'll be set. They retail at around $400.