Sign in to follow this  

nevermind Nov 7: Loop 6 & upper 5 are snowy I guess. I've seen 2 is

Thats the same day as the Lilliputian HS at Prairie City :cry:. I would love to go on the ride with you but Prairie City is the closest place to home for me and I normally like the scrambles put on there.

:cry: Bob!

Sounds like a winner! :cry: I wanna go!! :cry:

But you gotta come up with a better name than that........say Heston's Monkey Clam Gran Prix! :cry:

The winner gets a case of Lucky Lager! :cry:

by Nov 7 we should have rain...and who knows snow maybe by then.......if it's still dry and dusty then the deal is no good.

conditions must be good......

Bob,

You know CERA is having the Training Wheel Family Enduro up there on the 7th too. Could be a little crowded for your event.

Anyway see you up at the 49er next weekend. Rain is on the forcast for next week so NO DUST! We assigned positions at last nights meeting and you and Boomer get Road Crossing #6. You get to sleep in! Old Dude's got Road Crossing #2.

See ya!

Just saw that the Training Wheel was cancelled. No decisions now, Lilliputian it is!

i had planned on running the TW enduro, but the event was cancelled due to logging...

Going up this Sunday to show workers their crossings and checks if your interested.

Also, the clubs going in mass to the Bearfoot at Stoney on the 21st of Nov. You could ride with us.

If I can find some finisher pins.....

You can have mine from racing :cry: I'll be there since hunting will be over and will meet you guys at Foresthill road. I am way too out of shape to ride loop six and 35 more miles.. :cry:

by Nov 7 we should have rain...and who knows snow maybe by then.......if it's still dry and dusty then the deal is no good.

Alrighty - count me in on this ride (based on those conditions). :cry:

I have to say though that the 'enduro' portion means diddly to me. I say, don't put the thought/work into it, and let's just get everyone through safely. At MOST, stage a vehicle at sugar pine with lunch or refreshments. BBQ?

M2¢ (& thanks for the ride-post BigBob :cry: )

Alrighty - count me in on this ride (based on those conditions). :cry:

I have to say though that the 'enduro' portion means diddly to me. I say, don't put the thought/work into it, and let's just get everyone through safely. At MOST, stage a vehicle at sugar pine with lunch or refreshments. BBQ?

M2¢ (& thanks for the ride-post BigBob :cry: )

FWIW, I agree with CC about not making a competition out of it, JMHO. I do think a gas stop (probably at China Wall Staging) would be a must, I don't have an oversize tank.

BTW, I'm running stock gearing on my CRF-450, anyone know if that'll be a problem on Trail 6 (will I burn up my clutch)?

Dang Bob, Sounds like your gettin it together! :cry:

Anything Lee and I can do to help, give a holler.. :cry:

Uh, ok.

I think I read about half of that.

Bob, I'll show up.

You tell me if I'm on the blue team, red team or team super friends.

I just hope we get a good 'back to the red dirt' ride. Not another 'week of dirt boogers' ride. :cry:

L8R