Sign in to follow this  

back yard track pics

That "Hillville" place looks SWEEEEET. California Minibike Heaven. I wish I was there right now. Is that other place @ Greg's????

-Robbrt

Dude,

That rocks. :cry: That's not really your backyard is it? Can anyone ride there? How do you get there? I have to admit, it's a trek to get there, but I just might have to check that out. I'm in the Bay Area too. Come on. Give me the scoop!

I want to go too. If you ever have a backyard BBQ and riding session let us know. I would drive 8 hrs for that.

Your track looks killer! Let us know if you ever want to have a track day, we'll bring plenty of food and a fleet of 150's.

John :cry:

Johnny

You guys have any mini tracks up in the Sac area ? I have a CRF150 that I am doing a 85 Expert conversion on and a few buddies have TTR125's

Dave

Rittiman, we don't have a mini specific track yet. (still working on it) We usually ride at Mammoth Bar, Prairie City national track or Riverfront Park in Marysville. In our riding group we have (6) aluminum framed BBR's, (2) TTR's w/YZ suspension and about (10) tricked out CRF150's. ( 4 with CR suspension front & rear) If you you guys are ever in our area give me a shout.

John

That "Hillville" place looks SWEEEEET. California Minibike Heaven. I wish I was there right now. Is that other place @ Greg's????

-Robbrt

Yes, the other place is Greggs here is a pick of the after ride party. Did you ever get your TTR running?

DSCF0082.jpg

Sorry everyone these backyard tracks are ones I was lucky enough to get invited to. I brought my camera along so I can forever savor the moment. Here is one of a place in Santa Cruz.

DSCF0017.jpg

JohnnyRotten,

I just looked at your bike specs

-2003 BBR 170 - CRF motor, Ohlins shock, Factory Connection fork mods w/Ti Nitride coatings, black rims

Ohlins Shock? Come dude. Don't hold out. Share. What gives? What's that shock actually for? A cr80? :cry:

John

You guys up for riding this sunday riding some trails possibley ? I have 3 people that are game on sunday and its sposto rain. The trails are all single track and go for miles.

Let me know if you are interested in going.

Rittiman@comcast.net

Dave

Rittiman, we don't have a mini specific track yet. (still working on it) We usually ride at Mammoth Bar, Prairie City national track or Riverfront Park in Marysville. In our riding group we have (6) aluminum framed BBR's, (2) TTR's w/YZ suspension and about (10) tricked out CRF150's. ( 4 with CR suspension front & rear) If you you guys are ever in our area give me a shout.

John