My DRZ does 12.8km per 1 liter ... What is the problem ???

mine hit it at 99.1 KM i ran out of gas (hit the reserve)

Worked out to like 33mpg.

Yours works out to about 28mpg.

I think we both could benifet from some dynojet kittage ?

I'm almost positive my bike is running too rich for this elevation. I'm getting a big stumble if i crack the throttle open.

I checked mine accidently last week ?. The reserve ran dry at 110.2 miles. Then I leaned it WAY over to the left, shook it a bit, got it started and made it another 2.5 miles to a gas station ?. Most of that was road miles, 50-65 mph ?.

mine hit it at 99.1 KM i ran out of gas (hit the reserve)

Worked out to like 33mpg.

Yours works out to about 28mpg.

I think we both could benifet from some dynojet kittage ?

I'm almost positive my bike is running too rich for this elevation. I'm getting a big stumble if i crack the throttle open.

I have no idea which dyno should I do according to where i live.

Soon im going to install the FCR39 and im afraid mechianics here aren't putting the exact needles.

Not ME!!! I took my bike to burned (9 hr drive) to get my work done. BUT he and a few others on here can answer your questions VERY well. The temp variation is good info as will be the elevation where you ride. As for mods...anything that isn't stock that affects the engine.

How are you mate ?

I'm fine. Had a nice ride in Zeelim and Shivta last week. Was awesome.

How is your hand recovering ?

is this the height they need ?! I thought being precisce from sea level to 200m :-)

I didn't think it has to be that precise. Just that its not mountains. If you want to be more precise, use TurboCD to check local maps.

its better , Changed back to deathwings because the mitas are crap crap on wet road .

1. When did you see a wet road this year ? Its not raining here yet.

2. Deathwings ?! Why not a nice pair of D606, MT21, or some other nice tire ? The mud-season is approaching and deathwings hate mud. Thats why I changed them after just one ride. If you do like deathwings, I can give you mine when yours die. They're completely new. ?

ill come offroad in 3-4 weeks.

Any trails planned ? PM me ?

Cool. I'll PM you if something is planned. Just let me know as soon as you're back offroad.

?

1. There is a supermarket near my house which keeps washint crates outside and makes the road wet ?

I didn't see that one coming. ?

Deathwings are good for wet road... no ???

I didn't wait long enough to find out. After the first crash-in-the-mud in a trail near my home, about 40km after I bought the bike, I immediately changed them, so I wouldn't know. But check deathwings threads here. I'm sure someone commented on how they perform on wet road. ?

Anyway, isn't it a bit extreme, choosing tires for your dirtbike by taking into account the placement of supermarkets ? ?

(just kidding - we're probably going to get some rains pretty soon anyway).

No money after some purchases from EBAY ?

Had new deathwings from the guy who sold me the bike.

So removed the mitas meanwhile and put the Bridgestone back.

Now its like supermoto... (almost... ? )

oh well, I guess we'll have to find you some non-mud, non-dunes kind of trail. Maybe the trails towards Ben Shemen and Latrun, but without the rocky parts (unless the deathwings can take rocks - check around). ?