Sign in to follow this  

rocket 10-16???

Anyone going to Rocket on the 16th? My computer went to little pieces so I've been offline for about a week. It looks like I'm going to go early and see what I can do. Need to see if I can start clearing some of the bigger doubles and use it for a confidence boost for Doublin Gap next weekend. I'm tring to get a couple of local guys to go too. Is the track reversed? If it is, how is it? :cry:

nope not reversed yet.all he did was change the single to table at bottom and made it more rider friendly.i'm thinking of going sat. #204 :cry:

I got hit with the flu yesterday, so it should be gone by Sat. I'm most likely going to go either way, I just need the track time. How did he change the single to table? The one at the bottom of both hills, right? It's been almost a year since I have been there. Can't wait for Sat. #277. :cry:

he moved take-off up about 20 ft and it just slopes to a downside then you hit the original table that he lengthened.Everyone can clear both sections its just a little tricky with the angle approaching the take-off.Fun.Not as fun as it was though(imo).

A bunch of us are going up on sunday to. I am going to race dublin gap the 24th I work with jeff I know the track well So if you need track info I will help you out all I can Rick

Dude, make it out on the 17th!! If you got the flu, give yourself that extra day.

Brian, you too. 17th. :cry:

Where are you located? If you would like some help, I'll be willing to do what I can on doubles and such.

I would go the 17th, but I already have plans with family. I'm starting to feel a little better. I'm going to go to Doublin Gap on the 24th too.

I am deffinatly going to be there too. I think it is going to be less crowded then Sunday. Weatherman says it might be kinda windy and partly cloudy. Sounds like nice weather to me. What # is on your bike? I'm 277.

Is your son coming up too? I'm going to try to be there about 10:00 and probably leave at around 1:00. I tried to get my brother to come, but he has other plans, and some other friends have stuff going on.