Sign in to follow this  

Pro Moto Billet Rack

I need to do something for my 400E. my license plate brakelight assembly flopps around out back like the end of a fishing pole....

I thought I would use this for support plus have the extra storage for my coats or whatever. http://www.promotobillet.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=35

Anyone tried one? Lot's of money just for a rack. I wish someone made some like that with the brake light in the back bar and a couple holes for the plate.

Thanks in advance.

Ive got the Pro Moto rack on my E. I wound up screwing my fender to the rack so the tail light wouldnt flop around so much, works great. The rack is also a great place to pull from when your stuck in 3 feet of snow. :cry:

does tom slick make one for the E or just the S model. Might be worth sending him a PM I have the S and all I can say is that his racks are the best I have seen and about 1/2 the price or less... :cry:

PM Tom Slick and see if he does or will make one for an E, his look great, are strong, and he's one of us :cry: :cry:

EZ sounds like you've changed your mind on the V-Strom? :cry:

I haven't really changed my mind completly. I just never really thought these bikes would be any fun on the street.

Now that I have the dual sport tires I am having a ball.

I am really impressed with this kings 4.60 dual sport rear tire it has taken me everywhere I want. ( i am not a wannabe motocross racer) The front chen sing Dot is quiet but to narrow and down right scarey on gravel road cornering.

I am running the snot out of the engine and board to tears on the open flats with my 15/49 gearing.

So a used 650SV sounds like a good thing maybe the V strom.

Heck maybe I should just live in a circus tent and have them all :cry: