Sign in to follow this  

Honda CRF 230 $$$$$

Just thought I would throw this out here. I'm looking for the best price on a CRF 230 in the state of Oregon or Washington. Thanks for your help! :cry:

Our local Honda shop will sell me the last 04' they have in stock for $3,225. Is that a pretty good deal on a left over 04'? The only problem is I HATE this Honda shop!!! It's the only one in town though..... If I buy from them I will not ever let them touch it. I would go out of town befor that!!!! What do you guys think? I'm having problems finding "new" left over CRF 230's :cry:

I was considering buying a new '04 but after a couple weeks of looking I located a '03 230 in like-new condition advertised for $2700 at a dealer. I ended up paying $2500 out the door.

I saved myself about $1,000 from a brand-new bike.

If you're not in too much of a hurry, keep your eyes peeled on cycletrader.com, monkeyadds.com, ebay, your local paper and local track boards. They do show up in like new condition from time to time for under $3000.

Also, you might want to check with some of your local riding clubs or even the shop guys might know someone. I know when I was looking, I put the word out that I was interested in a used one and found out that someone was thinking about selling his wife's. He thought about it a little too long though b/c by then time he put it up for sale, I had already purchased something else. :cry:

Good Luck!

My bro-n-law just sold his 04 on Ebay for $2800. It was barely even used. There are other places besides dealers.

Mine sold for 2800. You can def find a great CRF for around this price :cry: