Sign in to follow this  

Reno 200 Press Release... Thumpertalk riders get props

Hi everyone,

This past weekend was the Reno 200. Here is a write up on the BRC website. BRC Sharpie, Tahoemoto, 2wheels, pritchard, PMaust, and myself represented the TT crew. Good job guys :cry:

Fryboy

from the BRC website: "I think OHV media and related websites like Thumpertalk.com and their representatives who showed up for this ride are playing an important role in disseminating information and getting folks fired up," Amador concluded.

That's because I kept my Nevada sucks mouth shut this time around :cry: :cry: :lol: geez more people read this TT site then I thought........ I better continue to be more more discrete ... I wouldn't want the BRC coming after me for bad press let alone the Nevada Chamber of commerce........ :lol::cry: :cry: :cry:

sounds like you guys are great ammbassadors for TT and the sport. Good job all ! :lol:

Ya that lady on the horse was sure fired up.To bad 1 person like her can cause trouble for the whole group.But I agree TTers did a fine job and Im looking forward to next year.For those who wern't there this lady on a horse was out in the middle of nowhere was going crazy about us being out there. :cry:

Articles like this are why all OHV owners should belong to BlueRibbon Coalition.

You should all put your membership info in your signature. Glad everyone had a super ride.

Myself and several other TT members were south of the border.

http://www.pbase.com/corky1/baja_nubie_trip

Corky :cry::cry:

Nice find Dave, thanks for posting that. We should all be BRC members. :cry:

Heck yeah we should be! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks Fryboy and gang for the representation. I was representing TT on a beach in Kona, but I havent seen any articles reflecting my efforts..... :cry:

Oh well.

So where should my winter dual sport ride be? This stuff is fun to do :cry:

Thanks Fryboy and gang for the representation. I was representing TT on a beach in Kona, but I havent seen any articles reflecting my efforts..... :cry:

Oh well.

Down southern Ca so I can go! :cry: :cry:

Ya that lady on the horse was sure fired up.To bad 1 person like her can cause trouble for the whole group.But I agree TTers did a fine job and Im looking forward to next year.For those who wern't there this lady on a horse was out in the middle of nowhere was going crazy about us being out there. :cry:

Ya know Pritchard,

Those 2 ladies give horseback riders a bad name. Here we are flying down this road at 60+ mph. I don't know about the rest of you but when I am going that fast I can't help but look where I am going. I don't have the time or the luxury to scan my surrounding. These 2 biotches were off the trail atleast a hundred yards. Both of them and their horses totally blended in with the terrain. She is flailing her arms and cursing at us like we just raided a lesbo festival. :cry: I couldn't believe the lady had the nerve to tell Charlie we weren't supposed to be there... ON PUBLIC LAND??? She musta just finished smokin some hubba rock. I just don't understand what I could have done to prevent this from happening. She is probably bad mouthing us nasty dirtbikers to anyone that will listen :cry:

Fryboy

Oh well.

:cry: take your thongs off and get ready to ride buddy! The rains are a comin :lol::cry: :cry:

Fryboy

Oh well.

So where should my winter dual sport ride be? This stuff is fun to do :lol:

:cry: take your thongs off and get ready to ride buddy! The rains are a comin :lol::cry: :cry:

Fryboy

Did Donna tell you I wear a thong?? Dont listen to her its really french cut not a thong....thilly girls.... :cry: