Sign in to follow this  

Any one know if GNCC will be on OLN again?

I know last year GNCC was on OLN. I've done a search on Tivo and nothing comes up.

I rode at Sparta and Power Line Park. Didn't see "hide nor hair" of ANY camera crews, or film vans...nothing. Maybe I was too busy to notice them, but unless they were hiding in the bushes, I don't think there's gonna be any coverage if there's no video.

I have been looking at the schedules for the last several weeks in anticipation of the GNCC. Last year it came on in November sometime... if it still has not aired by then, we might not have any to watch...

I have been to all the GNCC's this year. There were cameras at Texas, Florida, Georgia (with a helicopter) and the Wisp. Speed did some coverage of the Wisp already. I will ask next weekend in Indiana if they are going to show any races on oln I will keep you posted.

I am glad it is the last race of the season Im tired of traveling every other weekend.

I have been to all the GNCC's this year. There were cameras at Texas, Florida, Georgia (with a helicopter) and the Wisp. Speed did some coverage of the Wisp already. I will ask next weekend in Indiana if they are going to show any races on oln I will keep you posted.

I am glad it is the last race of the season Im tired of traveling every other weekend.

That's the news I wanted to hear. Thanks. :cry:

They were on SPEED channel last year. I have about 4 of them taped and I do remember the commercials over and over again.

I still can't get that song "Go speed Racer....Go".

P.S. I was at the the Georgia race. I raced the morning race and watched the Pro's. I stood beside one of the camera guys for a long time. There is no telling what he got on tape

with me and my son yelling and screaming as the pro's went by.