Sign in to follow this  

A quick hello...

Well, after days and days of suffering TT withdrawel I have finally found access to a computer. Don't have much time because others are waiting in line for this computer. Just wanted to say that it was great meeting some TTers at Elsinore! I was such a baby on the track...but had a blast. I REALLY HAVE to learn how to corner as that was my greatest challenge. When I get back I'll get some pics and video posted. I'll also post some feedback on the track at Starwest. If you haven't been there you'll want to give it a try. (As long as you are comfortable with tight muddy turns!) My husband liked it better than Elsinore. Anyway, gotta go! Wish I could stay on for a couple more hours...a lot of catching up for me to do.

Special thanks to Liquid for the helmet cam footage!!! He's a really nice guy, by the way. Too bad I can't VIEW the footage on this lame computer! UUGGHH, I'm dying.

Girl, as long as you had fun, thats all that matters!! 😢 Glad you enjoyed yourself, it was great hanging with you & your hubby... good times!! Have a great rest of vacation, we're waiting with eager anticipation to hear your tales! 😢