Sign in to follow this  

any METCALF or HOLLISTER riders?

i know theres gotta be a few people that ride metcalf or hollister. just wondering so we can hook up and go riding someday? cool! :cry:

thats cool, but i forgot to say i ride trials. LOL but i do go out on the track with my dads XR 400 and do what i can, and i will have a 110 soon.

Do you ride a pitbike?

w00t local rider FOUND!

I ride at hollister and metcalf all the time - I'm on a YZ 125 and a blue fiddy :cry: All blue gear with white front and rear fenders :cry: See ya around..

sweet! i have a 50 with custom bars, they are the best! but i need to sell the 50 and get a 110, just something more serious, since the only big bike i have is a trials bike and i cant race that! so a 110 is perfect, plus a 110 is 1500 used and 2500 fixed up!

its probly easier to spot me, im on a red GAS GAS trials bike, and i'll be standing up! :cry:

if u only really ride trails. im starting to do singletrack on my cr and do trails alot especially trail 3 at metcalf and tons of trails at hollister.

-cr125 #412

really, thats cool, i dont know the numbers of the trails, but i can say my favorite is the hidden one behind the big oak tree at the bottome of the hillclimb, the one where you come around that corner and half the people slide down that hill and get stuck! :cry:

i went to hollister yesterday, and it was nice, a little too wet in some parts, but dust was already forming at the end of the day, i didnt want to do troll trail in the mud either, so i did peats path and jay way on my dads xr 400.