Sign in to follow this  

Lake Wenatchee TT ride Video from Oct 10th

I complied all my helmet cam footage into a nice 8 minute or so video. It's a little big so if you're on dialup you might as well go get a beer while you wait. :cry:

Featuring 2ply, Troy (don't know if he's on TT), Gearbunny, Nikki and others..

Two versions, Low quality small version, and High quality big version.

http://www.omlb.com/xteam/LakeWenatcheeTT.wmv (Low Version 19MG Windows Media Player File)

http://www.omlb.com/xteam/LW_hi.wmv (Hi Version 82 MG Windows Media Player)

As I noted, you'll need Window Media Player to play. I think Windows Media Player 9. Any problems let me know.

If you don't have Windows Media Player you can download it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx

I'm experimenting with an xVid version too. I just got tipped to the technology so I'll see how it turns out and post that version to if it works.

Wow, my computer is getting one heck of a workout looking at all these great pictures and videos!

Nice job, TOM! :cry:

that is by far the best video/editing job I have seen on TT :cry: :cry: :cry:

very cool :cry:

nikki, nice stand-up riding!!!

tom, I like the last scene, looks like you were flying through the trails, nice get-off at the end :cry:

WOW !!! :cry: Never knew we were going to get so many good video clips and photos from this TT camp-out... This makes is worth risking some dumb stunts. :cry: NEXT TIME :cry:

Yes Outstanding work my dear :cry: Thank you for creating it :cry: Good thing ive got you lord knows that im completely useless in the whole video editing/photo posting web dept :cry:

xxx!

Uh yeah, I've got dial up so I'll give you a review in about 41/2 hrs when it's done downloading. :cry: Sounds like we're in for a good show. Can't wait. :cry:

After waiting 3 hours for the download, I got booted off the internet (lost everything that had loaded :cry:) and it still had a couple hours to go. :cry: Anyway, I started all over, this time I did the smaller version (only took an hour). As some of you know, my screen is messed up and super dark, making it very hard to see. :cry: However, I could make out the trail and the fishing scene. What a killer video, I can't wait to see it clearly. Tim got a kick out of the fish footage. Thank you Tom and Tracy. Nicki and Tim give it 2 thumbs up. :cry: :cry:

As some of you know, my screen is messed up and super dark, making it very hard to see.

Nicki, If you are using Windows Media Player, I know that version 9 and 10 have video settings at the bottom. You have to choose "Full Mode" to see the settings. Use Ctrl+1 to switch to Full Mode. There are other settings there too so just use the little arrows to scroll left and right through them till you see "Video Settings". Once there, there is a brightness and contrast slider bar. Try increasing the brightness and see if that helps. I have a few very dark clips and this works really well on those.

Also, if you grab one of the corners of the viewer and start to stretch it open or closed, the video size will change. You can make it larger to some extent. the quality will degrade, but you can increase the size about 50% before it looks bad. Hope this helps for now.

Glad everyone enjoyed it! Thanks for all the props. I'm really digging my helmet cam (thanks gearbunny!). This is my first edit with a new program (Vegas Video) and I'm really impressed by the power of the app.

can you do panning/zooming on stills with vegas video?

can you do panning/zooming on stills with vegas video?

I really like the pan and zoom stills on your video clips Trav. I would like to follow more on what you guys are doing to produce these clips as I'm sitting at a computer that I set up just for such things but have never really gotten in to it. Would be nice to see someone in action making one of these.

I've shot a lot of digital videos but have only edited a few recently.. Many questions.

Now, for a shameless plug: My friend owns a small company called TrialsTV.com I help him when I can with shooting tape. I see today that he has finished his latest DVD coverage of the US World Round Trials in Duluth, MN. I was one of the camera crew. Official press pass and all. This is KILLER stuff of the BIG BOYS in action!! In fact, that is where I purchased my new Gas Gas 300 that you saw me on last weekend. Anyway, if anyone is interested in his (and my) work on this DVD, take a look at:

TrialsTV

I think he has the 2002 Duluth DVD on sale too.. I got credit for that one too. Now, if I can only take the time to learn how to put these things together like what I've seen from you guys, I could add some to the pot next time.

Oh yes, I have Adobe Premiere 6.5 and Sonic DVDit V5.1 Dual processor Xeon 2.4 GHz, 2 Gigs RAM, SCSI and Striped RAID drives using a PNY Quadro Pro 750 XGL video card. This is my retired CAD machine.

Will trade Video Editing lessons for Trials Lessons.. :cry:

I am also using Vegas from Sony, and actually got into the effects pretty good on my last video. Unfortunately, I had so much fun making it, it turned out 300mb. I need web space to host it so I can share it with you guys!

Curt, I will work for food! Feed ME! :cry:

curt, I am using a very simple program (memoriestotv) for the videos I've made, it's super easy to use and takes no talent at all. I like it for just doing quick videos but would also like to invest in some nice video editing software and figure out what I am doing :cry:

Hey! we had a great time with all of you hope to do it again somtime. Great video and pics. It was kind of nice seeing the trail from a diffent perspective, you guys rock!!Yes we are now on TT under DavenportGang obviously

The DavenportGang consists of:

Troy DRZ400S '01

Christa XR100R '03

Jordan XR50R '01 #36

Brandy XR50R '03 #18

And last but not least the COOL Grandparents

Roger (&%$#@! Terrorism) XR250L '93

Connie (Thumpn') XR200R '01

:cry: