Where's Donna (SXGalCRF230F)?

Hi shifter, this is Donna, I'm staying at NorCal's house for a few days. I got on his computer and saw this post so I figured I'd reply.

I've been travelling around the states for the last month or so with a group of angry, drunk, midget gypsies. They are the cutest little things!

We have been having a great time except I'm having TT withdrawls and miss riding my bike. I got on NorCal's CRF450 and man, what a sweet machine! It has GREAT bottom end power, keeps PULLING through the entire midrange and absolutely SCREAMS up top. I could ride that thing FOREVER! It is one SWEET RIDE!

Well, I better be going. I need to go water the midgets. They're thirsty little ba$tards ya know!

Shifter, one more thing. The picture of you in your avatar.....YOU ARE SMOKIN' HOT! And I just LOVE your fake rat fur hat!

Best Wishes,

Donna

???

? :cry: ?

NCR,

Don't bash on a Fl Thumpette, you could get yourself in a whole heap of CACA. I know DoNNa and I don't think you would want to piss her off.

Don ?

I took it as more he was bashing on himself than her... and made it silly enough no one could take it seriously! ? Whaddya think, Donna, blow it off or me & you go up North & whip NorCal's little white butt? ?(Although he might LIKE that! ? :cry:)

Anywhoo, welcome back, Donna! ?

No, no, no. Don't give me one more chance. I was wrong and should be punished. IMMEDIATELY. ? :cry: ?

You two are funny. Great sense of humor. ?

If you were smart you'd come up here and have some fun. The riding scene is great and the party scene is even better! ? Not to mention there are tons of things for midgets to do. Hell, I think we have one of the best miniature golf courses around. ?

I think it was called Colwyn Bay (spelling??). It was really close to the Conwy castle. Walking through that castle was one of the coolest things I have ever done. We went to Chester to do some shopping and we played snooker too. We also went to Llandudno. I had soo much fun in the 2 weeks I was there. I remember going to Conwy and seeing the "smallest house in Great Brittain". It was soo tiny.