How many here would NOT buy another KXF?

I have already purchased 2 KXF's, I'm on my 2nd one now, the first one had zero problems after owning it for over 6 months, the 2nd one is the same so far(about 12-14 hours on it now). I change the oil Very regulary and don't ride in the rev limiter. Bike depreciation is the only thing stopping me from a 05, I've also consider switching back to a two stroke, due to all the talk here, not just on the kawi's, but all of them.. Yamaha does seem to have the least amount of Negative feedback "generally" speaking. Any of them can have problems.

Keeping my 04 for now as I have put money into it but seriously considering a 250 2 stroke for next year. I think I will wait for 06' models to come out to try another 4 stroke. I seriously loved the bike when it was running. I think the Yamaha is the most reliable but the dealer support in my town isn't nearly as good as the Kawi dealer IMO. Dealer support is number one on my list when deciding on a bike purchase now. ?

That post must have been months ago. I'm not so stupid that I would write the bike off from all of it's problems after 15 hours ? I'm up to around 40 hours since yesterday (it's raining pretty hard today) and still no problems. Yes art I did thank them however they paid for half and I paid the other half (which was still 2 grand) this only occured cuz my dad wanted me to get a 4 stroke and not a 2 stroke as I had planned. I'm glad he intervened.