Sign in to follow this  

Rain for DelMar race?

I watched weather forecast this morning, they are promising rain on Saturday and Sunday! I hope it stays clear! :cry:

I hope so too because it should be fun. Here is the track. The white arrows are showing where fans can walk under the over/under bridge to get into the infield.

eu1mz7qtbu_1097695386.jpg

That would blow if it rained. Will they run the races even if it rains? Anyone riding there?

Someone told me the same and I checked weather.com this morning and it said only 10% chance for rain in Del Mar on Saturday and 0% for Sunday. The track looks like it will be really cool. Hopefully they get enough dirt to build that dirt section this time.

I live and work in the area. You can count on having overcast and high humidity in the mornings.... but from what I have been seeing, I doubt it will rain

If it rains bring it on!! I hope we race! :cry:

Darrick

Me too! :cry:

Can't wait to watch!! Planning on getting back into the sportsman ranks with a new Kaw 250F, since my ACL surgery from my lowside, lowspeed crash in Vegas 2003. Go get 'em! :cry:

It hasen't rained in San Diego for 180 days.

The forecast does call for rain, however - and a high of 66F on Sunday - WOW !

Can that be right ?

Do you guys know the schedule for Sunday at Del Mar? I'm heading back from a Baja ride and plan on getting there around 4.

:cry:

Hey Homey,

We'll be there on Sunday. Give me a call. Get my # from Bill or PM me if you are going. A few of us will be riding to the race.