Sign in to follow this  

anybody have the motoxxx graphics on there 250fs

I will once I get my 250f. They are good lookin graphics. MotoXXX has great staff and exellent rider support staff. Its refreshing after dealing with other companies to have to contact MotoXXX rider support because Scott is always right there and if hes not he always gets right back to you. Also heres a pic I found on the net of a 250f with the motoXXX graphics, decal works plates, and black rims. I have a larger version of this pic if you want me to upload it.

motoxxx250f.JPG

Look sweet.

Have you guys seen the X3 graphics? IMO, they look was better, but those are Badass.

I was considering the MotoXXX graphics but instead i got the Boost Mobile/ Yamaha of Troy team kit. Both look good, maybe when the new 450F enters the family we'll have to put MotoXXX graphics on it.

04yot.jpg

I think I might get those YOT grafics next. When I bought my bike a few months ago it had these MotoXXX already on it but I love them both.

The only bad thing about YOT graphics is everyone has them. I want my bike to look like my own, not someone elses. Just my opinion though. Plus I think the MotoXXX graphics have more "graphics" to them. Now If I could only find an 05 YZF to put them on Id be set lol.

im getting a set this winter...i was just looking into it about 2 weeks ago actually. I hope I can find some in canada. :cry: i have an awsome pic of a bike with them on it if anyone wants. email me.

The only bad thing about YOT graphics is everyone has them. I want my bike to look like my own, not someone elses. Just my opinion though. Plus I think the MotoXXX graphics have more "graphics" to them. Now If I could only find an 05 YZF to put them on Id be set lol.

I agree with you they are the most popular graphics for a Yamaha, I see a few people with them when I go to the track most of the time. I dont see how you think that the MotoXXX graphics have more to them, take a long stare at the pic I posted of the YOT graphics...there is WAY more graphcis in that kit. I still like the Moto graphics though, they were my second choice.

I agree with you they are the most popular graphics for a Yamaha, I see a few people with them when I go to the track most of the time. I dont see how you think that the MotoXXX graphics have more to them, take a long stare at the pic I posted of the YOT graphics...there is WAY more graphcis in that kit. I still like the Moto graphics though, they were my second choice.

yea at my dist races all you see is the YOT grafics im tired of looking at them.

yea at my dist races all you see is the YOT grafics im tired of looking at them.

I would never buy those graphics since I don't want to run all their sponsors unless they pay me...

I dont give a [@#$%&*!] what anyone else is doing, i do what i want regardless. Some people dont like the YOT kit because it has a cell phone sponsor, I actually didn't like it at all at first until I saw it in person, then i changed my mind.