Sign in to follow this  

When are the '04 CRF230's going to be discounted!!!

I was told that the 04's were gone at three dealerships and I was looking for a left-over 03' ! So I had to pay MSRP...for a 05'...that was the OTD....price . The CRF230F is a popular bike and popular bikes don't get discounted like less fast-selling bikes do. :cry:

DanmacK.....................................................

They have a 04' here at my dealer. $3,225 OTD right now.

First there has to be left overs for there to be discounts on them. You'll have to find a dealer that has a bunch of 04s in stock to get a good deal on them.

I found that emailing them is the best way to get a good deal. Usually the guys that answer the emails are empowered to give you a better price. If you just walk in you might get someone that can not deal with out their manager present. Pick the 5 closest dealers & blind copy all of them the same email asking for the best out the door price & tell them you're ready to buy right now. You should get some good deals that way. Also, ask what deals they'll give you on gear & after market stuff. See if you can get the discount for the first 6 months you own the bike because it takes time to figure out everything you want to upgrade/change on it.

Good luck!

:cry:

yup

Call around

I called 5 honda dealers, up to as far as 3 hours away...even some farther.

Now your getting really far into it that i doubt that there will be many 04 left overs left.

When i got my 04 about idk like 2-3 months ago there were few dealers that had ANY in stock until the end of nov or dec i think. I only found 3 dealers with 04's in stock.

The forst i called was the closest and wanted $3300+ everything else, the other wanted $3200 + everything, the last said $2900+everything but when i got there he said it was $2600+tax so it came to $2800

gotta call around :cry:

The 4 dealers around me have a few left over '04's. They didnt even put out the CRF230 05's on the showroom floor. BUt im going back to the dealers this week to find that bike I want. :cry:

Agreed, those are some of the best selling bikes Honda makes. I think you may just have to suck it up.

Good Luck.

Love the sig of Shumi, and Oh that CAR. Everything looks good in red :cry:

OF course Ferrari all the way. I didnt notice until last week- My BMX & my Cannondale cross country mtn. bike is red. Dirt bike is red & my fav F1 team for the past 5 years is Ferrari which is red. :cry: