Sign in to follow this  

Where can I get Enduro Engineering bar clamps, just the clamps!

I believe I found a way around my Clarke tank clearance problems. The EE handguard clamps work good & do not stick out as much as my Acerbis clamps do. They are more of a wrap around type not a clamp flared type. A friend has them on his '05 "S". I had EE handguards on my old "E" & loved them don't know why I got stupid for a second & bought these Acerbis handguards. :cry: Anyway what I need is the clamps that clamp to the bars that's it they'll bolt up to my Acerbis handguard bars I am pretty sure. I checked at the Enduro Engineering home page but only found the clamps for Pro taper bars, figures :cry:

Any input on this is greatly appreciated! :cry:

Never seen um for sale by them selves. Might have to call or write EE and ask :cry: Might be able to get a "replacement" set.

On the other hand,, the Acheaperbis ProFauxrally guards are gona be bent and twisted soon.. So maybe just buy the EE set, and you'll have a replacement set of guards on the shelf :cry:

Never seen um for sale by them selves. Might have to call or write EE and ask :cry: Might be able to get a "replacement" set.

On the other hand,, the Acheaperbis ProFauxrally guards are gona be bent and twisted soon.. So maybe just buy the EE set, and you'll have a replacement set of guards on the shelf :cry:

Good point I only wish I had the $105 back I spent on the crapola things. Should have stuck with what worked before. :cry:

I mowed down quite few trees with my old EE handguards & never even bent the crappy stock bars or broke a hand. :cry: