Sign in to follow this  

MX Hauler

Just a little positive feedback for the guys at Ultimate-MX-Hauler http://www.ultimatemxhauler.com/index.html .

I just bought one for the DRZ and wanted to to say the guys there are great to deal with and they were more than willing to work with me. They even made me a 6" drop so my lifted F-350 truck could still get the bike to the ground. And after using the thing, it was worth every penny! No rocking, no sway and even holds tight with my crazy driving.

If your thinking about one, def give them a call.

They are very similiar, but ultimate has a new carrier, it dosent weigh as much....

Just a little positive feedback for the guys at Ultimate-MX-Hauler http://www.ultimatemxhauler.com/index.html .

I just bought one for the DRZ and wanted to to say the guys there are great to deal with and they were more than willing to work with me. They even made me a 6" drop so my lifted F-350 truck could still get the bike to the ground. And after using the thing, it was worth every penny! No rocking, no sway and even holds tight with my crazy driving.

If your thinking about one, def give them a call.

I'm totally interested in getting me one. $ is a as bIG a consideration for me as quality though, and this one looks totally reasonable! ow does it work? Hydrolically? Did you call the folks up and tell them you had a F350 or do you live where these things are available to they just dropped it some for you? I'm in VA and would have to get it via web or telecon. I have a Toyota 4Runner. Do you think it would work well (height-wise) w/ my vehicle? Thanks for the feedback! :cry:

sceason,

You can save a few bucks on the ultimate MX Hauler by ordering from here. They give a 5-10% discount on any first time buyers.

The lift works via a hydraulic jack.

On my 2-wheel drive Tundra I still have to lift my KTM about 1 inch to get it on the platform.

What model 4-runner is it? If its one of the "new generation" 4-Runners I don't think you'll have a problem with height.

If you have the newer 4-Runner let me know.My wife has one ,and I can stick it in the receiver hitch,and give you the height.