Reno Race on OLN now - 8pm PST

I want to know who at oln thought it was more important to show 2 heat races of the 450 class instead of anything more than 10 seconds of a highlight of the open class main.

I'm glad supermoto is getting tv time, but that was the worst of the coverage they have put out.

I really enjoyed Robby Floyd's brilliant commentary "Well the hard thing about having the front wheel in the air is it makes it hard to brake" (While watching a reply of Henry's power wheelie, and when they returned to the action Wardy had been passed for second!)

I think the coverage is getting better each week. Hopefully they will figure out we are more interested in the racing than in the brilliant commentary. ?

Just show the racing! It seems like they are trying too hard to sell it. But at least they are now showing more than a lap and a half before breaking away to something else.

Can't wait to catch a round of World Supermoto on FSW.

Mike

?

want to know who at oln thought it was more important to show 2 heat races of the 450 class instead of anything more than 10 seconds of a highlight of the open class main.

Due to the rain the races got pushed back almost 90 minutes. The Unlimited class was run in almost darkness and OLN couldn't get any decent footage.

Considering the 450 is the featured class they should stick to most of the coverage of the 450 class.

I liked the troy Lee Heat race. There was no way to see what was going on at the track the TV coverage got most of the action, not an easy task considering it was almost a 2 mile course and most views obstructed by buildings.