Sign in to follow this  

my first video

boots? Try pants...I got a 2nd degree burn to the BACK of my knee...that put me out 2 months and barely walking... :cry:

shut the hell up. no ones cares what you think. good job with the movie :cry:

Hey, wantmorepower, great vid buddy, but honestly you cant ride for [@#$%&*!], u couldnt handle more power bud. im only a yougn fella and ride a TS185, and i can pop mono's 3 times longer than you, i get better roost too!, and man u gotta learn to keep ur feet up on the pegs some more. u should have them keepin the bike stable, or on the pegs, not dragging behind. and could u put some cool stuff in there? instead of [@#$%&*!] donuts and crap roost shots. serious man, i thinkk every bloke ( chik?) has seen roost. but good try mate good try. i hope ur riding skills improve. oh and holding the camera whilst riding.. you friken idiot . and who ever said he has the agresive riding form, ur a dikhead, he is aint agressive, he's slow. but hes learnin and he will get there.

my advice to you is, get ride of the 4 stroke, there [@#$%&*!]. get a ringading. twice as much power, more fun to ride.

get some gear, and practise practise practise ... good luck to you. rock on bikers.

wow this is a very good way to make your first post in TT. now that everybody nows your a Dickhead there not going to care what you say.

hey nice Video bud,looks like a lot of fun. just buy some pants and boots. it hurts when you get a burn on your leg.

and who ever said he has the aggressive riding form, ur a dikhead

um that was me. and i think i have the right to say so with out being called a dick head :cry:..............

for the bike he is on and the equipment he was waring it was aggressive. i can tell he has the beginning of what it takes to be a good rider. ...............also, his vid is a bit better then your non-existent vid. make one, then you MIGHT have the right to diss his.

lets go riding then you can tell me I'm a dick head when I'm helping you over a log :cry:.

you spent the time to register just to post that...weak imho.

Hey, wantmorepower, great vid buddy, but honestly you cant ride for [@#$%&*!], u couldnt handle more power bud. im only a yougn fella and ride a TS185, and i can pop mono's 3 times longer than you, i get better roost too!, and man u gotta learn to keep ur feet up on the pegs some more. u should have them keepin the bike stable, or on the pegs, not dragging behind. and could u put some cool stuff in there? instead of [@#$%&*!] donuts and crap roost shots. serious man, i thinkk every bloke ( chik?) has seen roost. but good try mate good try. i hope ur riding skills improve. oh and holding the camera whilst riding.. you friken idiot :cry: . and who ever said he has the agresive riding form, ur a dikhead, he is aint agressive, he's slow. but hes learnin and he will get there.

my advice to you is, get ride of the 4 stroke, there [@#$%&*!]. get a ringading. twice as much power, more fun to ride.

get some gear, and practise practise practise :lol:... good luck to you. :lol: rock on bikers.

TROLL ALERT :cry: :cry: :cry::lol:

Oh yeah - Nice vid...thanks for sharing :lol::cry:

Hey, wantmorepower, great vid buddy, but honestly you cant ride for [@#$%&*!], u couldnt handle more power bud. im only a yougn fella and ride a TS185, and i can pop mono's 3 times longer than you, i get better roost too!, and man u gotta learn to keep ur feet up on the pegs some more. u should have them keepin the bike stable, or on the pegs, not dragging behind. and could u put some cool stuff in there? instead of [@#$%&*!] donuts and crap roost shots. serious man, i thinkk every bloke ( chik?) has seen roost. but good try mate good try. i hope ur riding skills improve. oh and holding the camera whilst riding.. you friken idiot :cry: . and who ever said he has the agresive riding form, ur a dikhead, he is aint agressive, he's slow. but hes learnin and he will get there.

get some gear, and practise practise practise :cry:... good luck to you. :cry: rock on bikers.

Yeh...way to go. You must be an excellent rider with all the skills anyone could possibly ever want. You seem to be lacking in a quite a few other departments though. If you are going to continue to offer nothing but critisism could you at the very least take the "aussie" out of your nickname as you're nothing but an embaressment to the rest of the Aussies that read these forums. :cry:

Regarding the video, I for one can appreciate the time and effort taken editing it and think this bloke will be riding very well, very soon. But I agree with the others....more protection required.

get some gear, and practise practise practise :cry:... good luck to you. :cry: rock on bikers.

Bloke, lets hope you are not from Australia because if I ever come across you out on the trails I'll roost you clean off your little peewee quicker than you can blink (oh yea, I'll do that on my FOUR STROKE as well you idiot). :cry:

PS- nice clip mate keep up the good work :cry:

Two words... MORE PROTECTION

Seriously, just in case you didn't see the other 10 messages to get more gear on. I don't remember if you said how old you are or not, but you probably won't get much older if you don't dress the part.

I just turned 41 and yes, I wear all the protective equipment I can. Maybe overkill in fact... my wife says I look like something out of a movie. But at my age I don't bounce like I did at 20.

Good video... keep riding and filming! :cry:

hey, if u all did not notice, im a 2stroke rider, not a poofta 4 stroke rider complaining about.. ohh its too loud oohhh its too smoky. grow a dik. it was a great video i must agree, its edited very well, but he needs to learn how to ride some more, but also like i said he will get better coz he is learning, and no he is not agressive for the bike he is riding, i go trail riding with my mate on an XR400, and he cant keep up with me on my TS185 2 stroke thats 24 years old!!! i dont have gear like that dude, my helmet is one that my dads mate gave me, i dont wear boots just my shoes, jeans, and a long sleeve shirt. great video mate. and yeh i signed up just to piss u wankers off. ive been riding with 4 strokes, and the ol' TS gives em a run for there money. but each to there own. you 4 strokers will never have the speed of a 2 banga. so why ride a 4 stroke. if every one of yous on this forum can give me 1 DECENT reason why a 4 stroke is better than a 2 stroke i might just buy a YZ250F... if the goood points out way the bad.

:cry: oh and i dont need people to help get my bike over a log, my bike dont way near as much as these thumpers use are riding. there not as nimble either. but as i said each to there own, and i egerly await the next video from this bloke to see how he has improved. :cry: and good luck to him riding. oh and what bike is he on? a TTR250?

ohwell i have seriously been thinkin about getting a 4 banga, but there arent near as quik as a 2 stroke, for instance, my mate has a KTM300 and he eats any 4 stroke trail bike he has rode agaisnt(TC450's) ( YZ450F) etc.

but give me some good reasons why a 4 stroke is better than a 2, and if so, and i might just buy a 4 banga and stop beign the &%$#@!head all you's think i am :cry:

l8a's

Go suck a fat penor and find some forums more accustomed to your kind. I speak for all of us when I say you're not welcome here.

mate i no im not welcoem here, but its good seeing all u fellas that recon there kingshit sike up over a youngfella stirring you's up. :cry: