Sign in to follow this  

Carnegie on the 24th?

I'm thinking about going to Carnegie on the 24th. I am going to pick up a 01 YZ250F this sunday (if its in the condition the guy says it is) and I want to go there to do some trails in it and a little bit of track.

Again, it's just a maybe for now, but anyone going that day?

Damn. I'd go saturday, but there's a race there and hill climbs. Talk about packed!

The next day is just hill climbs.

i might go if i dont have any races that day, i ride a KTM 525 with the #'s 797 on it, i was thining about entering the hill climbs but im not sure, im still thinking about what i should do :cry:

Well, if you do go out there, I'll probably park by the track. If not Maybe I'll try and park under neath a shade on the other side of the riverbed...

I drive a 1975 Chevy C10 pickup with blue and grey two tone. I'll be takin the 2001 YZ250F that I am getting on sunday. Completely stock...

Hey...where is Carnegie? My wife works for the Carnegie observatories in Pasadena and we have the use of a cabin in Point Reyes area and was wondering if this was one and the same.

Thanks

Carnegie is in between Tracy and Livermore.

So any more people going out there?

Damn. I'd go saturday, but there's a race there and hill climbs. Talk about packed!

If there is a race and hill climbs I will be staying away that weekend, too many psychos around. Maybe next time.

Sounds good. I'll keep you posted.

Crash, you may want to call carnegie to verify there's going to be a race...

I may be at Carnegie that weekend. The Mutantmotorsports race is at Club Moto the weekend of the 23rd (at Carnegie this weekend and Halloween weekend). I think it's just the hill climb the weekend of the 23rd?? I threw out the schedule they gave me last time at the gate. Oops...

Update:

I am going on Sunday with my friend if he doesn't flake out on me. I got the YZF so I'll def be taking that out there and hoping to meet some people out there. :cry:

Haven't called them yet though. Been so busy!

Ok guys, I called up Carnegie. Here's the down low:

Hillclimb event on Friday through Sunday. The West eentrace to the trails (not the actual entrance, but as in the trail entrance) will be shut off for the hill climps, but you can still enter on the East side and use the West end hills. No races on saturday or sunday...

Well, thats it. I'm goin sunday. Woop.