Sign in to follow this  

lets see some pictures/video of your action shots

ttr's will do wheelies,just pull up really really hard and you'll get the front end up with some ease.works good in second gear.

TTR's won't do wheelies!

😢

f6a60ccb.jpg

I disagree... I can cat walk it from second gear to 4th sometimes 5th. not sure what youre talking about. 2004 TTR 250

If you say that a TTR won't wheelie you probably need to take up another hobby because riding isn't for you. Any bike will wheelie and long as the rider knows how to ride. Check the book store for Motorcycling rideing for dummies, and always remember the gas is on the right.......

ttrs can do wheelies PICS there is a picture of me doing a wheelie on there, and some others

It was a joke guys. :lol:I've seen Oldbones pop numerous wheelies on his wife's TTR. I couldn't get his picture to come up, but I'm guessing it's a pic of him doing a wheelie.

There's a video of me riding in the woman's forum under PNW ride Lake Wenatchee.

If you say that a TTR won't wheelie you probably need to take up another hobby because riding isn't for you. Any bike will wheelie and long as the rider knows how to ride. Check the book store for Motorcycling rideing for dummies, and always remember the gas is on the right.......

Holy cow! What crawled up your butt? Thank god he can ride and ride well. I can't even begin to imagine how a beginner would feel if you responded like that. 😢 Maybe you should get "Manners for Dummies". Why can't we all just get along? 😢

Jeez, did any of you guys look at the picture I posted before you started defending your beloved TTR's?

Guess some folks just don't get my sense of humor...

😢

I cant post any pics right now im at school, but yeah dude i can pop em straight out in 4th gear on my 225, ill try to get some picts later

it is hard to pull it up in fourth on the 125 i know that, it is easier if you are standing up going pretty fast and then pull up if u want to start it in fourth. But easiest way is to slow walk it in 2nd for a while, then shift threw the gears all the way to 5th. 😢