Sign in to follow this  

Oil ???????????????????

I Have a YZF450 04 just wondering what kind of oil i should run in it. synthetic or non synthetic and what brand??

All depends what you can afford. You can run Semi-synthetic. A good brand is Motul, or you can run full synthetic, again Motul is another option. You can run non-synthetic either motul, or automotive oil that is not energy conserving. Mobil 1 has a red cap, Castrol has a black cap.

As long as you can change the oil frequently, that's what really matters. But all depends how hard you push your bike to the limit :cry:

Golden spectro makes transmission oil? Iv been using their premix for my 2 smokes for years but I wasnt aware that they made tranny oil... This I must check out.

:cry:

Later,

Dan

I've been running Torco T4 full synthetic for the past 15,000 miles.. so far, so good! :cry: And they put my money back into the sport I love. :cry: :cry:

As you can see, it doesn't make a difference which brand you use.

I Have a YZF450 04 just wondering what kind of oil i should run in it. synthetic or non synthetic and what brand??

I run YamaLube semi synthetic - like has been said, It is all good but you should pick a brand and stick with it. :cry: