Sign in to follow this  

EL CAJON MX Sat, 10-16

Yo D-Jay Way!

I'm out of it this weekend. Going to Havasu to work on the pontoon boat (again)! :cry:

Have a great ride with your newly tuned rear suspension! :cry:

.....come up to norCal, but leave that avatar guy at home. :cry:

:cry::lol: What, you don't like my choice in men, Bob? :cry::lol:

Looks like flyin_blue & myself are heading out for an El Cajon MX track day, he'll be there around 11 am, in aSilver Toyota Tacoma Double-Cab with a Joe Hauler rack across the back. There is a fox sticker on the back window of the shell. I'll be there around 11:30-noonish, in a white 4x4 Ranger, with a stars-n-stripes 'no fear' sticker in the back, if anyone cares to join us! :cry: My first time at El Cajon! :cry:

.....come up to norCal, but leave that avatar guy at home. :cry:

:lol: :lol: What, you don't like my choice in men, Bob? :cry::lol:

Looks like flyin_blue & myself are heading out for an El Cajon MX track day, he'll be there around 11 am, in aSilver Toyota Tacoma Double-Cab with a Joe Hauler rack across the back. There is a fox sticker on the back window of the shell. I'll be there around 11:30-noonish, in a white 4x4 Ranger, with a stars-n-stripes 'no fear' sticker in the back, if anyone cares to join us! :cry: My first time at El Cajon! :cry:

NO PRACTICE TOMORROW AT EL CAJON, they're holding night races!! (hope you see this, flyin_blue!!)

I'm going to Cahuilla Creek instead, should be there earlier, around 10. :cry: