Sign in to follow this  

Help needed for local TT'er

Folks, does anyone have an old computer monitor laying around taking up space? One of our very own is running day by day with major monitor problems, it would be nice if we could hook that person up with a monitor (nothing fancy) so they could see what they were looking at.

If I had one here, I would gladly give it to them, but I don't.

Anyone?

I have an 18" LCD monitor that I'm not using at the moment, but it's not old... just do not need it at this time. Could loan it out for awhile. Depends upon who it is and how far away... Does this person's name start with 'N' and end with "I" ? 😢 That person would qualify. 😢

Chorbelt, is this something you would want to sell? Or would you think of donating it? 😢

I have a 15" packard bell (1995) that is collecting dust in the garage. I would be willing to donate and could bring it with me to the 24hr race if you want. Just let me know.

Ace

I have a few 17" monitors , with nothing better to do.... SHiping would be bunch a $$, but if he can wait till the 24 hr GP, I can hand it off then....... or..................maybe I'll have a trip up to FT Lewis before then and I can hand it off....

I was thinking about this after last weekend. I think my roomate has a 15" or 17" that he's not using, and I have a PII 300 that I no longer need.

Wow, thanks for all the responses. Let me sift through all this and figure something out. Thanks again!

TT rocks!