Sign in to follow this  

jetting the klx300

I have a 2003 klx300 can you guys tell me what jetting you use. Any info will help thanks. Going to jawbone on the 24th.

Do you have a dynojet kit in the carb or is it stock. If stock, have you replaced the CA needle yet with a 49 state needle?

If you have removed the top of the airbox and the end cap from the muffler, go with the DynoJet carb kit. The 49 states needle will make an improvement, but the DynoJet will make a bigger improvement.

Also, have you removed the cover on the pilot screw yet? The screw should be about 2 1/2 turns out from it's seated position.

Have fun at JawBone!!!

Ride on

Brewster

has anybody used fourstroke works? it used to be stroker. If so how did their kit work ? what comes with these kits?

I have to say I like the DynoJet kit too. My bike runs better with it and the plug runs clean like it should. :cry: :cry:

DynoJet

FSW header

Free mods less screen removal

Just got my Dynojet in Friday and lets just say the neighbors loved it! Talk about a difference! With the second kick she fired right up. I used the DJ128 at about sea level, but plan to do most riding at high elevation. Ive only done the free mods. The bike pulls better at all RPM's, and I can easily work the clutch to ride a wheelie in 3rd gear. (Again the neighbors love it) I must say all the feedback has been excellant here (especially Brewster and Bill props to you guys)! I am very happy with the kit considering it only cost about $60 to my front door. Took me about 30 mins to install! I have to say I was a little worried about dynojet, because I had bad experiences in my Buell Cyclone a couple years back, but they have redeamed themselves! Thanks to everyone. :cry: