Sign in to follow this  

Any current/soon to be Mich Tech students?

Got my acceptance letter the other night and I am wondering if there are any Mich. Tech guys that are also TT'ers. Looks like I may be hooking up with ya next year for a ride or two. :cry:

Got my acceptance letter the other night and I am wondering if there are any Mich. Tech guys that are also TT'ers. Looks like I may be hooking up with ya next year for a ride or two. :cry:

I graduated in 1995 from Michigan Tech. I wasn't riding MX whe I was up there. However, I know a bunch of people who did trail ride. There are a ton of trails. I am not sure how legal they are.

The is also a good mountain bike trail system right on campus. Ask around and I am sure that you will find the Mx guys.

I graduated in '79, but didn't leave until '84 - I was having so much fun riding the trails. I could ride from Calumet (where I lived) all the way to the tip without hitting the roads.

I'm sure that most of the trails I rode are closed. Check with the local bike/snowmobile shops (I think there's one in Calumet) to see what's what. There are a ton of dirt roads if you have a plate....

I know I'm resurrecting an old post, but it is relavent. I'm going to be transfering there fall of 2006. I found this after sending TallBoysWRF a PM. I just figured I would post this in case you didn't check your messages. I had a few questions about riding up there and where I could store my bike.