Sign in to follow this  

Moto Sig - 4-Stroke 4 U

Alright you scurvy sea dogs! Cruising the sea of internet moto chat boards and I find my four stroke sig popping up all over the place. While plagiarism and image theft is rampant on the net I at least thought some of you would have figured since I made that signature for myself that you would have wanted to be original and make your own.

I have asked the lemmings and cows following each other to cease and desist and put your brains to work to come up with your OWN signature but Alas I was incorrect in that assumption and I now see MY signature all over the motoboards.

So here it is, have at it. Cut- paste, do what ever. I only ask that you may send work my way that PAYS for stuff like this so I can continue to make these little animations.

Have a pleasant day.

Small 80px

4-stroke.gif

Try to be original and do something interesting.

four_stroke.gif

Tiki, I used it for a while also. I didn't realize that it was yours. At the time there were about 3 other people using it. Very nice work, one of the best I've seen. :cry: :cry:

Aint that cool... Don't let it go to your head were motorcycle riders, not artists!