Kings Tires? Anybody tried them?

I had Kings on my street legal XR250. Not bad value for money and grip offroad is okay. But they do wear fast and if you do alot of high speed riding (60mph) the front tire wears down in a funny pattern (the knobs runs flat to opposite sides ?) Also be carefull in the first couple of miles, they feel like they are coated in grease or something ! Much worse than other new tires.

They are a good dual sport tire, better then the stock tires in dirt, wear is good on street, I have 3000 miles on mine and they still have more then 50% left. They are not a knobby so if you want a DOT knobby, look for that. I plan on getting 6000 mile on this set, pretty good for the price.

I had Kings on my street legal XR250. Not bad value for money and grip offroad is okay. But they do wear fast and if you do alot of high speed riding (60mph) the front tire wears down in a funny pattern (the knobs runs flat to opposite sides ?) Also be carefull in the first couple of miles, they feel like they are coated in grease or something ! Much worse than other new tires.

If you run on the street alot, keep the pressure above 20 lbs and the front will not cup.

Yup had one on the rear of my WR400 this year, burnt up fast and slid all over the place...lousy POC! MIne was a different version though..

I dunno about that one, but the KT-9662 was ok on the road, but slippery in the dirt

and chunked badly after only a couple hundred miles.

No more Kings for me. The first and last one I will buy left a bad

taste in my mouth...have a D606 now and I love it ?