Sign in to follow this  

Check this out on Ebay

someone is getting screwed...buy it brand new from Service Honda for $113 :cry: I wonder if the guy will buy my old "straight" rad for a $100 :cry: I just saw a set (right/left radiator with cap/hoses) couple days ago on Ebay go for about 140.

NO $@(*#$(. What is he thinking. You should damn near get a pair for that price. Add a few more bucks and get them both. They say retail is 380 on that ebay page. I just got a new radiator actually used one I checked retail it was not that much.

I feel bad for the guy though.

The problem with eBay is that you get caught in a competitive bidding. When you are in it, you lose all sense of logic and just want to beat the other guy.

We all made mistakes before.

For example, I bought a brand new SDG Speed Mini and turn around and sell it for $500 less after just ONE FREAKING RIDE! My wife reminds me of this once every two weeks!

man, I tell ya what...If you dont know what stuff costs, you can screw yourself so hard on ebay...I need one of those smilies thats shaking his head...

I bought my spare rear wheel assy. from that same guy. All he does is buy bikes and part them out on ebay.

When He shipped the wheel, he left the sprocket and disc on it and just wrapped a 12x12x24 box around the wheel with about 900 feet of that clear plastic box tape. By the time I got it, the disc was bent. I was able to straighten it...finally...but still..

When I popped 350 for the wheel, some other moron had just dropped 850 for an OEM rear wheel, no disc, no sprocket and with a 756 on it that was ready to go roadracing. Ive never seen a knobbie tire so worn out...

I sold a good used SET of xr 650 rads for $150 together! They retail for around $300 each!

i love how it says straight and clean and the whole inside row is crushed. Some people make me realize how stupid human beings can be.

I bought my spare rear wheel assy. from that same guy. All he does is buy bikes and part them out on ebay.

Dude...that place is where/who I sold my 450 to....those guys are hard core road racers mostly....they also play around and dabble in supermoto and mx.

They are pretty cool dudes, they have a TON of stuff in their shop, and a full time guy that does nothing but tear down bikes...Austin TX, about 2 hours from me....

Just Remember one Thing. "Someone's Idea of good condition is not necessarily your idea of good condition." But I can feel for the guy, I have Been Buying and Selling on Ebay for about 4 years and I have got into the "Bidding Frenzy" and paid more than fair market value for a used part.

2005 CRF450 : :)