Sign in to follow this  

Forrest Hill (Camp Clayborne)

Anyone know how Forrest hill is? IT's been close to 3 years since I've been and we are talking about going this weekend. I would like to try and find out something before we make the haul.

The forest service has worked on at least one of the trails but I do not know about the others. They were all four-wheeler weary that last few times I rode there but still a lot of fun. Watch out for some of the holes as they can be too deep for a dirt bike, ask me how I know. Forest Hill can get crowded on the weekends.

I'm in Knoxville, right next to sevier county. The best riding is just north about 30 minutes to Royal Blue. You can ride all weekend and never hit the same trail. Many people have private property around as I do. One of my buddies owns a track in west knoxville, I have one in North knoxville, and another friend has one in south knoxville. I like to welcome any new Bush supporters to the area. good luck with your move!

-Craig

The forest service has worked on at least one of the trails but I do not know about the others. They were all four-wheeler weary that last few times I rode there but still a lot of fun. Watch out for some of the holes as they can be too deep for a dirt bike, ask me how I know. Forest Hill can get crowded on the weekends.

some of the holes are really deep... one of them swallowed my bike whole when my front tire washed out. luckily it didnt tear anything up, but i had alot of work to do to it. it went completely under water while running and filled the cylinder up with water. it took a long time to get it running again on the trail, but i finished the ride out on it because there was no water in the oil that we could tell.

I doubt that Forest Hill had anything to do with it but I had a heart attack while riding there with friends on Saturday, August the 23rd. I had to have 4 by-passes done so I will be out of commission until the end of December or the first of January.

The forest service is making changes to Forest Hill and Cravens riding areas. At Forest Hill Boy Scout Loop will be for dirt bikes and horses only. At Cravens the Enduro Loop will be added to the system and will also be dirt bikes and horses only. Enduro Loop will be part of the Mogul Loop at Cravens.

I doubt that Forest Hill had anything to do with it but I had a heart attack while riding there with friends on Saturday, August the 23rd. I had to have 4 by-passes done so I will be out of commission until the end of December or the first of January.

it's most likely going to be a while before we ride again too :cry: michael has to do some work on his top end, fix his suspension, and replace the chain and sprockets. i really need to get a new rear tire anyway before i do much more riding. i'm ready to go on another ride, but i doubt we're gonna be able to go on another one for a month or two.

tommy