H3 Bulb, will any H3 bulb fit the XR650R?

Is an H3 bulb the model number? like if I find an H3 bulb at Wal-mart or any other parts store will it work in my headlamp? I have rewound the stator and see these things at autoparts stores for just 8-10 bucks? didn't know if anyone else has tried them...if not I may just to see if it works!

Thanks

JT

I do have the glass lense! Wahoo! I guess since I have the rewound stator and currently not using any other electric accessories I could run a mega bulb! any 150 or 200w bulbs out there?

Thanks Jackattack!

JT

Its a long frustrating story but the point is I rewound it years ago and reciently had an electrical issue and was told by a dealer mechanic it was due to my homewound stator so I bought one from Rickystator High output and regulator/rectifyer.

Then by chance found a short in my coil ground wire (hidden inside the insulation) so I fixed it and its running great and the new coil came afterwards.

I'm considering putting the new stator in anyway just because I got it and know it's done right!! I know mine works and its improved over stock and haven't had any problems with it for 3 years now but I haven't measured the output of it and I know the rickystator is 200+ so we'll see about switching it out.