Sign in to follow this  

Great Customer Service

I love being able to post a thread like this. As most if not all of you know my bike had the mechanical version of a stroke :cry:. Since then I have had to deal with several companies getting things together, they were greatly complicated by the time wasted on the fishtank. I am however very pleased to give these companies a huge :lol: for customer service, often going above and beyond the call of duty. They are listed in a somewhat chronological order I dealt with them, it has nothing to do with their ranking.

#1 Hot Cams - The cams were questioned so I e-mailed hot cams and Sean replied right away. These were cams I purchased from a fellow TT'er, they were only broken in and then not used but I didn't buy them new. Sean said to send them in and they would check them out. So I sent them in and they were found to be in perfect condition and he sent them back. I asked what I owed twice and both times I was told "nothing". I didn't have to pay for the shipping back to me :lol::cry: :cry:

#2 Bitech - Even though there is basically no chance that the manual cam chain tensioner could have been damaged by the seizure Rui offered to send me a new one for "peace of mind" :cry:. That is something I am going to be able to use all I can get of. He has also been very helpful with advice freely given when asked for.

#3 Millinium Technologies - Cylinder was supposed to be shipped out yesterday and I need it for the weekend build so I called monday and upped the shipping to two day so I could get it friday. I didn't hear anything yesterday or even this morning so I just called them. Appearantly there was a problem and they didn't get it done to ship yesterday and it was going out today. I just cringed and started to think there might just be a curse on this engine after all when the lady said that she upgraded it to priority overnight so it would be here tomorrow and I would only have to pay the normal rate. She personally remembered me and my situation from when I talked to her monday and so knew I really needed it and took the initiative to make sure I get it on time. Another company that gets a :cry::lol: :lol:

#4 Baja Designs - When I was investigating the possible lighting options for the kicker I call BD and talked a guy about what could be done. He was very up front about what could and could not be done, he wasn't trying to sell me anything rather just giving me lots of information and options. Since my situation has changed I'm unfortunatly able to give them my business at this time but next time I need something they sell I will certainly buy it from them.

On a more personal note I would also like to thank some folks here on TT for their support, generous offers, advise, and suggestions. burned, bronco, ositech, machinist, prairiedawg, and many, many others. Not once has anyone told me that I need to do it "this way" instead they would make the suggestion followed by why.

I excitedly await your ride report. I may follow your recipe at some point if the results impress me as much as I think they might. :cry:

Nice to hear when people do the right thing :cry: We are all waiting to hear how this turns out. Good luck, and maybe a beer tonite if it's all gonna start back together tomorrow! :cry: You wouldn't be buttering bronco up would you? :cry:

Seriously, good luck with the rebuild and keep us posted :cry: