Sign in to follow this  

Frame and swing arm upgrade whats the best?

Well i just got a 50 a couple of weeks ago. I got the bike thining it wold be fun at all the offroad events i go to for work. Then it turned into oh i have to fix this thing up aand now oneof my employees got a bike and built a track with a nice 12' table top. im 5'10 and weight 175. Ive already bent the forks so i decided on some sr6's. Ive been lookin at the lahaye long travel swing arm that they say gives 10.5" of travel and maybe one of their cromoly frames, or are their any other suggestions on other brands? BBR's twin spar frame looks sick but it only has 6" of travel. I dont plan on racing this thing at a mx track ( starwest, but it would be nice to be able to if i wanted) so whats the hot ticket set up? thanks in advance

I am parting out our current race bike and have a set of SR6's w/disc brake & complete 12" front wheel for sale. I also have a BilletWare cromo frame & Aluminum swingarm and a bunch of other goodies for sale. i.e. complete 117SE & 88 SS race motors. e-mail me if interested.

(For those that don't know me, I designed and developed the SR6 forks with Stratos)

stavmtrspts@cox.net

(For those that don't know me, I designed and developed the SR6 forks with Stratos)

dude knows his $#!+ :cry:, to bad hes getting out of the business :cry:

p.s. there is no need for 10+ inches of suspension travel to jump a 12 foot jump! get a Billetware type swingarm and a iShock with Rez or an El Jefe shock and you will have all the travel u need (about 6 inches) :cry: