Do our bikes look like they sit low in the back?

I have an 03 450 that has had the forks and shock done by Factory Connection. I ride mainly with a guy that has a KTM 520SX and another guy that has a KTM 250SX. Their bikes seem to be alot taller in the back than mine. If I was to measure from the tire to the fender on these three bikes, the KTM fenders would be way further away from the tire than mine. Is it just me or all the 450's this way.

I noticed this to...coming from fours years on Yamahas to a 2005 CRF 450. I had a conversation with a friend of mine the other day who switched the opposite way that I did. He commented on how the Yamaha felt "jacked up" in the rear compared to the Honda and I said I felt like I was going to slide off the back of my new CRF. I guess it's just something I need to get used to as my sag is set properly and the suspension feels great.

Are there settings to follow for setting up the suspension as far as sag and preload or does it depend on rider weight and riding style etc. I am 150lbs and that is what the suspension was built for. Should I just follow what is in the book or do you guys have some suggestions. I have never set the suspension on any of my bikes in the past. I just rode them the way they were ? Thanks

KTMs are known for their "stink bug" appearance. Many people will cut a section out of the sub frame to eliminate the stink bug look.

Its funny you mentioned that because the 520 has actually already had that done to it. Anyway thanks for the tips. I will have to look at setting the sag the next time I get a chance. Is there a possibility that the work Factory Connection did to it could have caused this?