Sign in to follow this  

DO NOT LAUGH

the YZF lacks the welded-on KICKSTAND MOUNTING BOSSES that COME STOCK on a WRF. these mounting bosses, which ARE STOCK on the WRF, make the WRF far SUPERIOR to the YZF when it comes to mounting a kickstand. a reminder, the YZF does not have KICKSTAND MOUNTING BOSSES. hence YZF owners, lacking MOUNTING BOSSES, have to resort to buying "clamp-on" type kickstands. in contrast to the YZF, the WRF is equipped stock with a proper KICKSTAND attached to professional quality KICKSTAND MOUNTING BOSSES. next time you go to buy a bike, be sure to demand that it is equipped with KICKSTAND MOUNTING BOSSES like the '01, '02, '03, '04, and '05 WRF's have.

jim aka the "I DO NOT HAVE A YZF INFERIORITY COMPLEX" wrooster

'01 wr250f

the YZF lacks the welded-on KICKSTAND MOUNTING BOSSES that COME STOCK on a WRF. these mounting bosses, which ARE STOCK on the WRF, make the WRF far SUPERIOR to the YZF when it comes to mounting a kickstand. a reminder, the YZF does not have KICKSTAND MOUNTING BOSSES. hence YZF owners, lacking MOUNTING BOSSES, have to resort to buying "clamp-on" type kickstands. in contrast to the YZF, the WRF is equipped stock with a proper KICKSTAND attached to professional quality KICKSTAND MOUNTING BOSSES. next time you go to buy a bike, be sure to demand that it is equipped with KICKSTAND MOUNTING BOSSES like the '01, '02, '03, '04, and '05 WRF's have.

jim aka the "I DO NOT HAVE A YZF INFERIORITY COMPLEX" wrooster

'01 wr250f

Lol! Nice post wrooster....insightful.

jim,

*race* bikes don't have kickstands!

:cry:

HOE. LEE. SHH. IT.

i just got dissed bad.

but but but i have a beer in my hand, and you don't.

HAH, take that! :cry:

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

so, if you have a beer in your hand, does that mean you are riding a quad now?

steve,

low, buddy, very low. i thought you were a more classy lady. the "you must have a QUAD" comeback is really only useful as a "last ditch" type retort. so you miscued here, ace. it would be like me coming at you with "ya know, only two things come from texas [...] and since you ain't got no kickstand son you must be queer".

:cry: :cry: :cry:

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

I bought a YZF so I would not have a kickstand. If I am in the woods there are PLENTY of trees BEGGING me to let them hold my bike up, and if I am anywhere else I find a way to keep it upright. Inferior? I think not!!! Plus my bike comes out of the crate smokin a WR, While WR owners are busy doing all the free mods I am miles into the woods.SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!!!!!!! HAHAHA.

Even if I had a WR I would lose the kickstand first thing. Did it on my old XR, KDX , and any future kickstand bearing bikes I will own.

Obie #723 :cry:

You may be miles in but with that peanut gas tank you ain't getting out.

I like my WR.

Wow, took a beating on that one didn't ya Smileyman?

Try the ProMoto Billet kickstand. It folds up under your side number plate so it shouldn't catch on anything.

Thanks for the info. Guys and Dolls. And yes with a name like smiley I haved learned to laugh ! :cry::cry:

Thanks again

p.s It is nice to have a kick stand :cry: