Sign in to follow this  

toughest bars?

hey guys i jsut wanted 2 kno what bars u guys thought were tougher...pro tapers...renthal fat bars...or the tag t2's

thanks

Pro Tapers by far..... Renthals are just Ricer bars .... If you notice RC is running Tapers on his suzuki :cry:

That's because Team Suzuki is sponsored by Protaper. Any oversize bar is good, but Protapers are probably the best. I'm going to try a set of the new Loonghorn bars though, if they have a bend close to a Renthal 971. Only 39.99, can't go wrong.

I dunno why you guys bag on renthal bars...I've had mine for a year and a half now, and I am GOOD at breaking/bending things and i haven't so much as tweaked them, they're not fat bars or anything just the standard issue McGrath bend and I've wrecked super hard and I never have to worry about my bars....granted I will probably switch to Pro taper and a higher bend, but I've got nothing but praise for my Renthals and they didn't set me back as much as a pro taper setup either which was nice

uhhhh...clearly Flexxbars are the strongest and the cheapest too!!!! :cry:

The toughest bar.

The BLUE OYSTER.

From what I hear the dancing is killer.

Laters

Nutt

Tag bars are really good i bent the whole back end of my bike in a crash the bike was tweked but the ars were still straight and this wreck was hard enoung to brak my back to they are tuf.

Pro Tapers by far..... Renthals are just Ricer bars .... If you notice RC is running Tapers on his suzuki :cry:

Is this not true then?

"Can you tell us what teams and riders you’ll be working with in ’05?

We can’t really disclose that information [laughter]. No, but seriously, next year we have several teams signed that we’re really happy with. We’re still looking for a couple more teams to sign, but 2005 will be a really good year for sure.

So do you have Ricky Carmichael for next year since Tag Metals sponsors factory Suzuki?

From the way it looks, yes. He’ll be on Suzuki and we sponsor Suzuki, so if that happens then it’s awesome. Carmichael is gnarly!"

Maybe he'll use other Tag products with the ProTaper bars?

DocS

They use TAG sprockets.

I beat the ever livin' hell out of a set of Tag T2 bars. They took an amazing amount of abuse with out bending.

When I finaly did bend them, it was from a pretty nasty high side on the flat track.

I bought another set of Tag T2s after that.

:cry: